Join Us for #GivingTuesday on December 1, 2020
Save the date and partner with Aging & Family Services. Will you join us?!
The year 2020 has proven to be one of unprecedented change around the world. Change that has deeply impacted our lives, communities, and the beneficiaries we serve. Our commitment to all Mineral County, WV senior citizens and their families must not waiver. It never will as long as our elderly need nutrition, home-based care, and basic living needs.
That’s why Aging & Family Services (A&FS) is participating in #GivingTuesday this December 1st. #GivingTuesday is an annual global day of giving and generosity of all kinds, big and small, and we invite you to join us. Our fight to serve our community’s elderly is more vital now than ever before. This campaign is one of the many ways we can make a difference.
Here are a few simple ways you can join us:
- Consider making a gift in honor of #GivingTuesday at Aging & Family Services’ website: https://wvaging.com/?page_id=1654
or our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/AgingandFamilyServices
- Volunteer with A&FS at one of our various locations
- Become an A&FS fundraiser; go to https://www.facebook.com/fund/AgingandFamilyServices/
- Help us get the word out on social media by sharing, tagging, and liking our posts.
- Share photos on your social platform about what our organization means to you
- Do something kind for another person, help a neighbor in need, and thank healthcare heroes.
All donations are tax-deductible, and 100% of funds go directly to Mineral County senior citizens. Every donation and act of kindness counts. Even in times of crisis, our work is desperately needed. Your support is appreciated now more than ever. Our senior citizens’ needs remain, and Aging & Family Services is here to continue the good fight! Our elders are counting on us – and you.